Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Heather Co Update

What has been happening with the Boutiques you ask?? 


Well things are moving along quite nicley now with the arrival of the first of the fabric collection from our MADE IN THE USA mill!!


Oh just look at all that fabric..the possibilities!!!



Getting organized! 

Paisley Spring
This may well be the prettiest fabric for a cottage I have ever seen!  Not one to belive a stunning fabric is only great in one place..this could also update a tired traditional space (visit Suzannekasler.com to see a pro do it!)


Almost pillows.....

Batik Sand
Another lovely guy...the mind screams coastal beach house with navy..but I am dying to see it twisted african with blacks and oranges!

Please stay tuned!! there is so much more to come!

This fall we will be:

1. LAUNCHING THE WEBSTORE...very exciting!

2. Prepping and photographing all the great items, there will be tonnes of behind the scenes moments to share!

3. I will also be showing off all the great ways the collection mixes and matches!! IN VIDEOS!  Fall in love with something...and make it uniquely you!! perfect combo no???

No comments:

Post a Comment